Monday, April 7, 2008

Young @ Heart

For my mom's birthday yesterday, my whole family went up to the Tivoli, an indie film theater in Wesport.  Our destination was the movie The Band Visit, an extremely weird movie about an Egyptian police orchestra who went to perform in Isreal but were left stranded at the airport.  It was interesting, but I was more interested in the trailers they showed before the actual film.  Young @ Heart, a film coming out this spring about a group of 70 and 80 year olds who have a desire to form a rock band, is the funniest upcoming movie I've heard about in a long time.  The trailer featured clips of the seniors belting out "I Wanna Be Sedated," "Whip It," and "Yes I Can Can."
For more info go to their website: www.foxsearchlight.com/youngatheart

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

boringgggg.
this needs to be livened up a bit. =]
tell us about the interesting things you ACTUALLY do. =] =] =]